Thursday, June 5, 2008

YOU BELIEVE, THEREFORE YOU SPEAK....

“And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, ‘I believed and therefore I spoke,’ we also believe and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:13).



As everybody knows, my favourite book is the BIBLE.



My friend, John Di lemme who is an international speaker describes the Bible well...Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.



You must give your Faith a Voice. Be brave from now and declare what you believe in...



I believe in GOD, the only Word..Uni-Verse, One Word, The truth.



I will never stop declaring my FAITH untill the day I die...



Believe in the Light and stength in your heart..there is plenty of light around...and with Light...Darkness is eliminated.



Once again I repeat.



Light = No Darkness.





God Bless You, and Live a Fantastic Life, NOW!!!!!!





La Barokka

www.labarokka.com

No comments: