Sunday, June 15, 2008

I NEED JESUS TO COME AGAIN SOON.

Dearest Friends,


From day one, that I started this mission of La Barokka I said that I have to thank God and I want God to bless my mission.

I decide to follow the light, and at the end of the day, no matter what the 'darkness infected' people say...when you are on your death bed...(if you have the chance to be on your death bed), all you think about (if you have the chance to do so) is how you treated the privilege of life and living it....

Stop and think.....

If you are on your death bed now..how would you feel if you wasted your life in negative output all the time....? How would you feel if you caused pain to so many people in your life?

So, sorry I am not going to wait until that time to realise that the beauty of life....is to spread LOVE, loving people, caring deeply of what you believe in and most importantly, to Work Hard to make a difference in people's lives...

Success = reaping fruit from hard work, inspired by determination, love and motivation.

So grab your chances now...Live life now...and see how you can make a difference in people's lives....Now...not tomorrow, but now...

God Bless you and please don't give up just because some idiots said NO to your dreams...to your passions...
Losers will always be negative.....am sorry for them..but they will always FAIL in life.

GOD BLESS YOU, and get inspired, motivated and breathe in Fresh Air every day...

Check out my website...www.labarokka.com (it's new)

Yours with love,

La Barokka
www.labarokka.com

No comments: