Saturday, June 28, 2008

THE HABIT OF BEING ATTRACTIVE!!!

Dearest friends,

Attraction is everything...To Attract or not to Attract, is determined by nobody else except YOU!

Being positive and strongly assertive to be GOOD and do GOOD is like a cup of coffee or milk in the morning. It is a HABIT.

I have the habit to smile every time, and if they ask me how am doing, (even if am challenged at the time), I say, "I FEEL BLESSED AND I Feel FANTASTIC!"

If you are a man, you don't need to look like David Beckham to attract people around you, and if you are a woman, you don't need to look like Monica Belluci....all you need is the simple habit of BEING POSITIVE, SMILY and when things go wrong, take the habit to SEE THINGS IN THE POSITIVE WAY...

Tempests come in your life to TEST YOU, and when you feel helpless, ask GOD to help you....GOD IS THERE, the PUREST OF ENERGIES, whether you believe or not is THERE.

GOD BLESS YOU...and take the habit to be positive, I ASSURE YOU, THAT YOU WILL INSTANTLY GAIN PURE BEAUTY, PURE ATTRACTION FLOWING TOWARDS YOU EACH DAY.

GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN, A MILLION TIMES!!

La Barokka
www.labarokka.com
www.myspace.com/labarokkaofficial

No comments: