Tuesday, June 3, 2008

JOIN THE DREAM TEAM

I am feeling DY NAMITE today!!!

Yesterday I recieved the DVD of my last concert in Atlanta GA and I connected with the emotions I felt when the audience gave me a very emotional standing ovation...

It was great to see Coach Carter (the one of the film Coach Carter - Paramount Pictures) dancing to my song YOU...it was such an amazing feeling...

Anyway apart from this...

I feel so great when I make people happy...today I was in my office and a few of my mates here really had some good laughs.....am a clown and will never stop from being one....

Joy is such an amazing feeling in the heart....Your heart will expand...and your soul will reach the highest of auras...

You might read this and think that am talking bulls*** but am not...

Seriously and truly.....there is nothing better than being good to people around you...even to the most Bastard Ones....but you have to speak the truth to your Enemies...but with LOVE...

Be very truthful and assertive and yet strong in your direction.

Join my DREAM TEAM.....give me your comments...

I MIGHT MAKE YOU POPULAR....

Connect with me...

Much and much LOVE,

LA BAROKKA
WWW.LABAROKKA.COM
www.myspace.com/labarokkaofficial

No comments: