Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NO EXCUSES ..YOU CAN DO IT.

Dearest friends

am writing this message from hospital....

been here for a few days and it has been a blessing...

Once I get out got lots of work to do including releasing my new single which inspired me alot while recording it...

There are no excuses you can make...you can unleash your potential and make the best out of your efforts and talents..

I encourage you to focus and make sure you control your success...never let anybody control your destiny....no excuses...

As from my part I have decided to focus more and more on my music and by January am gonna have a fantastic project to launch...it will be launched in FLORIDA USA.

GOD BLESS YOU and let nobody...I said nobody....to steal your dreams!

LA BAROKKA
www.labarokka.com

No comments: