Monday, July 7, 2008

YOU ARE A HIT - ONLY IF YOU CHOOSE TO BE YOU.

Dearest Friends,

First of all, congratulations to the organisers of the Malta Hit Festival, Deo Grech and Ray Falzon, as they managed to grace our TV screens with their show...and also congrats goes to the winner Miriam Christine..

I recieved alot of emails re my last blog.....it was about blessings and how to be hot..

Heat is attractive...even though the sweat might create some discomfort....But to be hot and let your heart pump blood in your brains, makes you full of juice....fresh and innovative.

I want to thank many mentors I have in Malta and abroad that help me to sharpen my vision....coz after all my La Barokka Mission is always on the go for improvement. I strive to better myself and must admit that am never happy with what I do...but I aim to give the Best.

My thoughts today are ' You are a Hit', but you must understand the second statement that follows the title...'Only if You choose to be You'. You can read many books, achieve qualifications, and attract the instruction of interesting thoughts into your brains, but at the end of it all, you have to make your own ideas at work. You have a brain, a heart, a soul, all perfectly given to you by GOD. REMEMBER...GOD DOES NOT MAKE ANY JUNK...so you have all the instruments available to be a HIT.

You need to believe yourself and take time to think about your Goals each day. Plan your success week after week, day after day....make plans and build your vision...

It helps if you use pictures...Trust me the Mind really gets a kick with nice vision pictures.

GOD BLESS YOU...

By the way, at the moment I am recording a great song with my producer Elton Zarb and Robbie Govus..it's going to be MEGA....and am planning a huge concert for Christmas....

GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN.

La Barokka
www.labarokka.com

No comments: